Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stories

A couple cute stories for the day.

AIDEN: What happens when I tell Aiden no treat. I busted him in the bathroom polishing off his toothpaste, mmmmm! : )

ASHER: I made Puppy Chow for the first time since middle school (Well I didn't make it then, but I ate it) and Asher came to me wanting a piece. I gave him a piece of PUPPY chow and he kept disappearing but coming back for one piece at a time. Well I finally decided to follow him and he wasn't eating it at all but hiving his PUPPY chow to Leo! : ) Smart little guy!

Ok, my update for now.

Also this morning against my wishes, but ok, Andy buzzed Aidens hair. I touched it up with the scissors. Aiden didn't mind this haircut at all. Then he cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie with Leo on this rainy day.

Now I am off to go shopping, alone! Wonderful! AND Andy is taking the boys to the "zoo" ....aka...Cabela's!

1 comment:

Choose Joy said...

IVE MISSED YOUR BLOG! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE...NOW CAN I GET SOME PICTURES:)